Monday, July 14, 2008

Initial Musings

This is officially my first blog. I have been contemplating the idea of blogging for over a year now, but have failed to take any action towards it because of my sheer lack of technological prowess. Unfortunately, procrastination and lack of initiative in all things involving technology are proven faults of mine. However, I have set goals (in the form of New Year's resolutions that I am just now addressing) to become a little more involved in the Age of Technological Bells and Whistles. I did fail to set goals involving my habit of procrastination because I have discovered, after several decades of failed attempts, that some things never change. So, we shall see how it goes.

I would like to include a farewell to the subject of my favorite blog. She is my primary inspiration for starting my own blog and a woman for whom I have much admiration. Goodbye Olive Riley. You are with the angels now. If you get a chance, check out this blog. www.allaboutolive.com.au/ My thoughts and prayers are with Olive, her family and friends, and those who treasure her thoughts as much as I do.

No comments:

Chinese Olympics